Well, this is it! The food truck festival is this week! On Friday evening we’ll be eating some amazing food, drinking some great beer, and having an awesome time!
Pateros Creek has brewed a special beer just for the event – What The Truck IPA. For those beer geeks out there, here are the details!
Grain: 2-Row, Caramel Munich 60, Caramel Munich 120
Hops: Nugget, Saaz, Motueka, Centennial, and dry hopped with Cascade
We also have a fantastic lineup of trucks. Here are a few of the menus from the food trucks that will be there!
- Scallion Doughnuts with Cayenne Glaze and Bacon Crumbles
- Walrus Ice Cream Waffle Cone served with What the Truck IPA Macaroni and Cheese and Pulled Pork with house BBQ sauce
- Beef Burgundy Poutine
- Duck Poutine with Maple Bourbon Gravy
- Carnitas Tacos – slowly braised carnitas in What the Truck IPA, Carolina sauce, pico, queso fresco and drunken beans (gluten free)
- Yellow Curried Chicken or grilled tofu over Coconut Curried Basmati Rice, served with a Balinese Gado Gado Salad.
- Grilled garlic peppered salmon fillet topped with wasabi aioli, bacon, lettuce, and tomato on toasted organic focaccia bread from Fiddle Town Bakery, served with sesame Miso Slaw!
- Grilled Tofu, Avocado and Sweet Chile Spring rolls accompanied by chicken and shrimp satay skewers on top of Coconut Basmati rice. Aka: Surf and Turf!
- Da Bahn Mi! – Braised Soy ginger chicken breast or grilled Tofu, topped with Pickled Daikon, carrots, and jalapeños, Umami Nut Sauce, cilantro and sesame seeds, on a spicy Sambol Olek infused baguette from Fiddle Town Bakery, served with sweet chili Umami Pasta Salad!
- The Kids: Chicken & Dumplings – Braised Pulled Soy Ginger Chicken Breast and Pork Dumplings over Coconut Basmati Rice and Topped with Umami Teriyaki Sauce!
- Oysters on the half shell
- Monchong and Jodar Farms Pork Belly Bahn Mi – arugula aioli, cucumber, house kimchi, cilantro
- Cod Lomo Fish Tacos – pineapple salsa, pickled cabbage, avocado aioli, cilantro
- Kajiki Ceviche – fennel, radish, chilies, smoked kombu vinaigrette
- Veggie Stir Fry – pan fried udon noodles, seasonal & local vegetables, hijiki ‘salad’
- Jodar Farms Meatball Hoagie – tomato concasse, piave cheese – great for kids
- Cornbread ‘French Toast’ – pecan syrup, powdered sugar – great for kids
- Herbed sausage sandwich – with pesto and roasted red pepper mascarpone whip, arugula, pickled onion, on a Fiddletown Bakery rustic baguette
- Pulled pork grilled cheese – smoked pork shoulder in house raspberry habanero BBQ sauce, cilantro lime salsa verde, sharp cheddar. Panini style on Fiddletown Bakery focaccia
- Cacciatore Goodness – Classic Italian chicken cacciatore with tri color peppers, tomato, basil and red wine. On a rustic Fiddletown Bakery baguette, melted provolone
- Grilled Brie – Mouco cream Brie, balsamic caramelized onion, green apple, house raspberry preserve. Panini style on Fiddletown Bakery focaccia
- Nachos – hand cut yam chips tossed in Goodness BBQ spice blend, topped with BBQ pulled pork, sharp cheddar and cilantro lime salsa verde
- Yam crisps: hand cut to order, tossed in sea salt
Each ticket covers the cost of an entree, a beer (or non-alcoholic drink), and a cupcake from Butter Cream Cupcakery. You are more than welcome to get more items if you’d like! Each entree will be $9 or less and you can buy more directly from the trucks. And of course, the same goes with the beer.
Those who purchase their tickets ahead of time will be entered into our sponsored giveaway prize drawing! Random winners will be chosen from the ticketing list and you will be given your prize at the door when you check-in. You will not be qualified for prizes if you wait to buy your tickets at the door!! Prizes include:
All Star Cleaning is giving away a free 4-hour house cleaning!
Jason Speciner, CFP is giving away a $200 gift certificate to a restaurant of the winner’s choice!
Nancy Bond Insurance is giving away a $50 gift certificate to Common Link!
43 Fitness is giving away a $50 gift certificate to Umami!